At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.
Senior Financial Analyst
Jobs for this position will involve product focused margin performance analysis & reporting activities. The individual will partner with various groups, internal and external to Finance, to support insightful analysis on price / cost / margin trends. The analyst will be part of Manufacturing Operations Finance team in San Jose.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Supply Chain, Value Engineering, Operations and Finance in determining product costs across all manufacturing stages and product types
- Own publishing future product costs
- Support the monthly and quarter-close processes, including variance analysis & impact analysis
- Publish product focus financial reports and analysis for CFO & senior finance management during month & quarter end close
- Plan and engage in process & system improvement projects
- BA/BS degree in Finance / Accounting or MBA
- Minimum 3 years in Finance or Accounting role
- Strong problem solving & analysis, business acumen, teamwork and communication skills are expected
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and its analytical toolkits is a must
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry (product / manufacturing / supply chain / cost modeling, etc.) is preferred
- Extensive experience with Xilinx products is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Oracle OBIEE are highly desirable
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP and SmartView is highly desirable