At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Interactive Design Tools team is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated hands-on software engineer to lead the development. This software tool is used by many of Xilinx customers in different market segments to design and implement highly complex algorithms on Xilinx products
* Work on cutting edge GUI technologies for adding features to the Vivado IDE. This includes supporting next generation development platforms (Software and upcoming Xilinx FPGAs/SoCs)
* Collaborate with global teams on development aspects of the tool
* Maintain the current code base and ensure high quality for the IDE
* Apply universal standards of GUI usability and ease of use to the IDE and streamline customer's productivity
* The potential candidate will participate in quality processes required for a high-quality release - project reviews, documentation, code reviews, executing test plans including regression testing & debugging.
* B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in CS/EE with 6-8 years of relevant experience
* GUI development for commercial products working on cross platforms
* Strong experience with Java and Java Swing required.
* Good communications skills, creativity in solving/debugging problems, and attention to detail.
* Experience with JIDE
*Experience developing front end applications (Desktop, Android, and/or Web applications)
* Experience with EDA tools or FPGAs