The Xilinx Design Software Verification team plays a critical role in verifying the Xilinx EDA tool chain for both pre- and post-silicon support.
We are looking for a talented mid-level engineers to join our team in Yerevan and help ensure that our software meets customer needs and has the highest quality.
- Be an integral part of an agile Design Solution Verification (DSV) team assuring the quality of Xilinx tools
- Defining use models, scope, priority for new software features’ testing.
- Creating test plans from product specifications.
- Maintaining and creating automated tests for various product areas and components.
- Collaborating with other testing resources and teams to ensure comprehensive testing of features.
- Performing manual testing, exploring customer design flows.
- Supply developers with specific test-cases to test their features.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualifications & Skillset
- Appropriate skillset in scripting/programming, ability to creating and implementing algorithms for analyzing the output of the Program Under Test (PUT)
- UNIX environment, shell scripting (csh/bash/tclsh)
- Creating and implementing algorithms for specific cases.
- Appropriate knowledge of testing approaches and test automation infrastructures.
- Understanding Marketing Requirement Documents and Implementation Specs, creating comprehensive and professional test plans.
- Experience of working with task/issue tracking systems, understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Static and dynamic software quality tools (coverage, memory, performance).
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Master in Electronics/Microelectronics/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of digital logic design principles, Boolean algebra.
- Knowledge of EDA flow, understanding objectives and problems for each stage.
- Strong knowledge of electrical circuits, semiconductors, signal and current propagation rules (Ohm, Kerkhof, etc.).
- Understanding specifics of FPGA design.
- Understanding and ability to creating algorithms, implementing them in one of popular languages (Python, TCL, bash, PERL)
- At least 3 years of working in an EDA company, understanding FPGA and ASIC design flows.
- Working with an FPGA or ASIC designing tool.
- Software development process, build & test systems, automation tools.
- Being a part of an integrated multi-site English speaking team and ability to driving and participating multi-site meetings and conference calls.