At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 10+ years of experience in IP development and verification
- Knowledge in Video domain such as display port, MIPI, HDMI is required.
- Hands on experience in functional verification using SV, UVM, SVA, OVM and eRM based constraint random, coverage driven verification methodologies.
- Test plan reviews , creative to anticipate customer use case scenarios, corner scenarios and guide team to deliver quality results
- Experience in Leading & Building High Performance Teams, Expert in preparing teams and individual succession plans.
- Strong knowledge FPGA & ASIC flows
- Good proficiency in scripting(Perl/Tcl/Python) and automation of verification flows/process.
- Proficient knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog coding, and simulation (Xilinx simulator, ModelSim, NC-Verilog, VCS etc.) .
- Should have worked on customer issues/escalations and should be able to create custom system for customers
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and providing custom solution as per their requirements .
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills
- Very good collaboration skills to interface with design and validation teams.
- Provide great technical guidance and inspire people to maximize the productivity.
- Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers , High Speed serial connectivity, etc is a plus