At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is seeking a talented, self-driven and motivated software engineer to join its RTL Synthesis software development team in Hyderabad. The candidate will be responsible for design and development of synthesis features and optimizations in Xilinx’s current and next generation software tools. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for solving complex problems.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in algorithms, data structures and SW engineering, with strong foundations in C++, boost / STL and strong coding practices. Experience in logic synthesis, high-level synthesis, or RTL front-end development is preferred. The candidate should have a solid understanding of SW quality and processes.
- BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 3+ years of software development experience
- Background in EDA tools development preferred
- Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
- Strong background in C++ programming including boost and STL
- Familiarity with parts of the VLSI Implementation or Verification flow.
- Familiarity with Verilog or VHDL.
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
- Compilers, RTL front-end development
- RTL Synthesis algorithms, datapath or high-level synthesis
- Timing/area/power optimizations
- Technology mapping
- Static timing analysis
- Simulation, Formal Verification or Design For Test
- Exposure to FPGAs and FPGA software tool chain