At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Proficiency in RTL coding and RTL methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have good influencing and leadership skills
- Detailed understanding and proven track record of designing leading edge standard and proprietary high speed interfaces IPs/Solutions
- Good understanding of system design aspects and its impact on performance and throughput
- Experience in system level verification, validation and debugging of system solutions
- FPGA Validation experience with high speed above 10Gbps line rate is a plus
- The ideal candidate should be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about existing and new product directions and technology.
- Individual must work effectively with Director and Senior Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Contributes, explicitly or by example, to the standards and processes used by Xilinx for product development.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical advice, leadership, and direction to more junior engineers.
Desirable key areas of expertise:
- Serdes based High Speed IP/product development