At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Revenue Compliance Business Analyst is responsible for supporting, maintaining and recording the Revenue Compliance data analytics. Extracting actionable insights from raw AWS or Web scrubbing data streams is a key deliverable. The Analyst will report into the Revenue Compliance Office and work with various Xilinx stakeholder across all groups including Sales, Business Operations, Sales Operations, Legal, GOQ, InfoSec etc. This role requires previous demonstrated experience in most of the following: expertise in all MS Office tools incl excel, AWS Analytics, OneNote, Oracle DB, Tableau, SmartSheets, SQL, and various other tools
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain Finance, Data Mining, IT, and/or Business Strategy
- Experience with OEM or EMS/CM CRM and ERP, MRP systems
- Demonstrated competence in Siebel, Oracle, SalesForce etc CRM reporting, and management
- Demonstrated strong Microsoft Excel competence, including pivot tables, XLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, GETPIVOT and other functions
- Demonstrated Microsoft PowerPoint experience sufficient to create and modify presentations
- SQL query and data cube experience, highly preferable
- OEM or EMS Supply Chain, sourcing/procurement, Materials Management or similar
- External Web applications Management (portals, market-places etc)
- Internal applications (SharePoint, Business Objects, Oracle DB management etc
- Ability and personality to articulate processes in a meaningful way
- Strong analytical and accuracy skills required
- Be a confident self-starter
- Effective presentation, organizational, and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts