At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Works closely with customers to promote Xilinx technology, conduct PoC demo and write technical proposal to secure design win along with sales
- Performs architecture/design/implementation reviews with customer engineers to reduce production risk and accelerate the development cycle with Xilinx products
- Acts as the leader in field to provide prompt technical support to optimize the design and drive the closure of technical issue to customer’s satisfactory
- Builds deep relationship with customer key technical stakeholders and serve as a trusted technical adviser
- Works as customer advocate in providing feedback on Xilinx device, tools, software and solutions that meet customer technical requirements
- As a senior level position, the candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of related work experience
- Proficient with RTL coding, simulation and verification; Knowledge of high-level language OpenCL, C/C++ and scripting language Python and TCL is desired
- Solid technical experience with Xilinx FPGA technology through the entire design cycle is required
- Knowledge of various computing memory interfaces, PCIe interface and network interface is desired
- Good understanding of computer architecture and heterogenous computing system
- Knowledge of Data Center system level application especially in networking and storage areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work with multiple groups efficiently for both pre-sale and post-sale engagements