At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure success
- POC design creation to demonstrate Xilinx’s values on silicon, HW acceleration, performance, etc. in order to create design wins
- Work with FAE and Sales on any customer technical issues. Offloading FAEs from specific technical tasks, such as design compilation, timing closure, etc.
- Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products
- Code and implement circuits to demonstrate efficient use of Xilinx technology and competitive advantages to secure design wins
- Provide all post-sales support, including lab debug, timing closure and analysis, RTL coding and simulation, pinout creation, power analysis, and board design feedback
Qualifications - External
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 10 +years of industry experience with FPGA-based architecture definition, design, and support (High Speed Serial IO, Embedded Processor, or DSP knowledge a plus)
- Fundamental experience with EDA tools for FPGA and ASIC designs. Experience with Vivado, ISE or Quartus required (VCS, ModelSim are a plus)
- Knowledge of Embedded Processor design tools such as Xilinx’s IP Integrator, SDK and EDK tools, or Eclipse based software development environment is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL or Verilog design for ASIC and FPGA
- C, C++ and OpenCL experience is a plus
- knowledge of PCIe system and DMA
- Knowledge of data center customers` architectures, such as HPC, storage, networking is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups