At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of embedded processing systems, operating systems, embedded system debuggers, embedded processing applications and system requirements.
- Technical expertise in Application CPUs, real-time CPUs and microcontrollers, preferably in MicroBlaze and ARM Cortex architectures.
- Experience with Hypervisors, Linux, U-boot and bootloaders.
- Strong Embedded system debugging skills, preferably in ARM debug system and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability in writing application notes, white papers & customer presentations.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a collaborative team across multiple geographies to creatively solve challenging problems
- Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding, and debugging
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with engineering, marketing, customers, FAEs and sales to deliver timely solutions
- Desire to be hands on with Xilinx tools, devices, boards and software
- Help support customers on ARM based processing systems
- Run industry standard benchmarks and present results to the field and customers.
- Develop and run tests to measure system level bandwidth and latency, using performance tools, for different applications
- Develop and test systems with Linux and/or RTOS
- Resolve customer issues on protocols like I2C, UART, USB, SATA, Ethernet, PCIE etc.
- Strong programming skills and understanding of Python and C/C++.
- Help customers debug their issues using Xilinx of 3rd party debuggers
- Good understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tools flow
- Help define and create customer demos or example designs
- Document best practices in Xilinx documentation and Wiki
- Develop training and marketing material for Xilinx Field people
- Drive the needs back through engineering to deliver customer ready solutions
MS or BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineer
Years of Experience
8-10 years of expereince