At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Work closely with IT Development and Business users to provide technical leadership and analytical problem solving.
- Act as a trusted advisor to project leaders and management team
- Create technical design specification, develop and deliver solution based on business requirements
- Perform unit testing, co-ordinate user testing and implement ETL and Data Warehouse solution following IT release process
- Manage and resolve assigned production support incidents
- Identify recurring issues and implement permanent corrective actions
- Train team members and write clear and easy to follow documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science with 8 years' work experience OR
- Master's degree in related field with 6 years' work experience
- 5+ years work experience in Informatica PowerCenter including Push Down Optimization.
- Working knowledge in Snowflake and/or certification in Snowflake
- Experience working on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms, Knowledge of AWS architecture
- Experience with SQL queries including Performance tuning
- Knowledge in Unix and Python scripting
- Working knowledge in reporting tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience working with database tools like TOAD or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Informatica patching and upgrades is a plus
- Experience interacting with business users and gather requirements. Design and deliver ETL code and data warehouse solutions in Snowflake
- Conduct end to end unit testing and provide guidance and support to business users during end user testing.
- Understand data architecture and document data flows and transformations.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team work and Excellent Communication skills