• Analysis and generation of standard related compliancy requirements (e.g. emission masks, transmit output power, etc.) and requirements management
• Architecture development and functional mapping on hardware and software
• Algorithm /filter design, performance evaluation and specification
• Functional testing and debugging on FPGA development platform
• Technical support during lab conformance testing and customer qualification testing
• University / University of applied sciences / University of cooperative education: Master degree/PhD in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
• Main focus on Telecommunication Engineering desired
• Understanding/participation in 3GPP/FCC standardization
• Physical layer in wireless communications systems, in particular for cellular radio networks (5G NR, 4G)
• Experience with OFDM transmission systems, IC/FPGA hardware and DSP firmware implementation
• Self-dependent, yet team-oriented working style
• Analytical and lateral thinking, problem solving mind-set
• Communication, connected within the standardization bodies (networking)
• Experience of hands-on experience in a similar role
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.