At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Product Line Manager role within Data Center Group, responsible for Product Management & Strategy for Compuational Storage product line. Previous technical marketing experience in storage areas for Enterprise and Cloud deployments along with a broad understanding of emerging computational storage trends are highly desirable. The successful candidate will bring a mix of technical marketing and business acumen to the role as well as an ability to guide and mentor other members of the team.
• 12+ years of Semiconductor Product Marketing experience with focus on storage technologies
• Experience with storage & SOC technologies including: PCIe, NVMe, RAID, memory technologies, device drivers, embedded firmware
• Experience working with data center and/or server/storage customers
• Familiarity with data center architectures and trends
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong external customer and partnership relationships
• Strong communication and presentation skills to influence internal/external customers and key decision makers on our technology and strategy
• Aggressive focus on winning design opportunities, developing and driving business plans
• Successful demonstration of relationship building across functional groups to gain support for department and/or group goals
Masters degree in EE or equivalent experience