At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As a product planning manager in Xilinx Core Markets, you will be responsible to justify, plan and scope appropriate silicon product and its solutions for multiple segments, i.e., Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, Test Measurement, ProAV, Broadcast and Consumer. You are expected to apply your product management, technical and marketing skill to analyze key customer and market needs and subsequently define next generation products which maximize Xilinx revenue and profitability with minimal time to revenue and development costs.
- Capable of becoming the subject matter expert in the areas of Automotive, Industrial, Medical or Avionics Imaging, Audio and Video Processing Systems, with technology focus on ARM System on Chip, High Speed Interfacing, High Throughput Processing or Compute Acceleration, Software Architecture and Development Flows. Expected to become a strong contributor in one or more of these areas within 3 months.
- Will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with peers in the planning team, engineering teams, segment marketing teams and target customers to identify key applications and corresponding business plan and forecasts, that offer a significant revenue opportunity for Xilinx.
- Can think clearly and logically in order to consolidate requirements and define specific products that meet the feature, cost, use cases, and availability requirements of the key applications and document these requirements in a Market Requirements Document (MRD) for silicon products. Must be able to make the tough decisions and unambiguously state that a feature is either in or out of the product.
- Must develop a close working relationship with software and IP engineering and marketing teams to holistically determine necessary non silicon solution needs including tools, IPs, libraries, software framework, etc. for key applications and document these requirements into a Applications Specific Manifest Document (ASMD). Must be able to demonstrate a clear implementable path.
- Can present confidently in a clear and concise manner to both executive level and technical audiences.
- Uses good judgment and is able to operate in a dynamic environment and manage changes to the plan of record as additional requirements are identified or technical issues arise.
- Technical background with 10+ years in architecture / engineering / marketing roles at a semiconductor or systems company showing progressively increased responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements across diverse application areas and convert them into a compelling product vision.