At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Training Coordinator to support our Sales Enablement Team in the Core Markets Group. This role will support the team's key objective of planning and coordinating product and technical training for Sales. This individual will support the logistics and process management of the sales training program. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, quality driven, and enjoy working with a high performing team.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Enablement team members on key programs that require multiple disciplines to deliver a successful outcome
- Project manage improvement projects to optimize and streamline process efficiencies
- Work closely with Sales Training Program Manager on course planning, logistics, and execution
- Coordinate and host Sales training courses leveraging Cvent, WebEx, and Zoom
- Deploy training events, email communications, registration, and surveys
- Troubleshoot any issues related to course deployment or class logistics
- Regularly pull usage metrics and course reports to provide insights for Sales
- Conduct daily administrative tasks: handling sales training inquiries, set up course events, or other training responsibility related actions
- Manage and host multiple sales training courses at the same time
- Communicate regularly with content owners and learners via email, Slack, and various communication channels
- Create course work slides to orient learners to class learning objectives and support resources
- Schedule and coordinate course work review meetings with stakeholders
- Create and maintain collaboration sites for course curriculums
- Establish trusted relationships with Marketing course owners
- Support documenting business processes and best practices for Sales Enablement team
- BS/BA in related discipline
- 5+ years' experience of relevant experience in Sales Training, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations or related function
- Experience working in the semiconductor industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking in decision making
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively toward common goals and execute on deliverables with accuracy and quality
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and holds oneself to a high standard
- Innate curiosity and willingness to take on any project big or small
- Ability to work in a highly transformative and dynamic environment
- Expert knowledge and experience with Cvent, WebEx, Zoom, Slack, and NetExam
- Knowledge of and ability to work with Project Management methodologies (agile, waterfall)