At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The successful candidate will focus on state-of-the-art transceiver definition and development. This highly visible position will influence the world's next generation of FPGAs.
Experience working on high-speed SerDes post-silicon verification: characterization tests, debug and analysis.
• Hands-on experience with actual product package/board design, high speed serial channel and connector modelling/simulation;
• Jitter / Eye diagram measurement and analysis;
• Familiar with high speed SerDes structure and features;
• Experience of IBIS-AMI simulation;
• SI/ PI and 3D modeling Tools: ADS, Hspice, Hyperlynx, Sisoft QCD, and HFSS
• Instruments: Digital Communications Analyzers, Realtime Oscilloscope, VNA, and TDR;
• Familiar with protocols and standards such as IEEE 802.3, OIE CEI, PCIe Gen 4/5 and etc.;
• Solid knowledge on transmission line theory, reflections, crosstalk, SSN, ISI and jitter analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
MSEE or PhD is preferred.
Years of Experience
At least 8+ years of industry experience.