At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is looking for a motivated software engineer to develop internal tools for Global Operations and Quality (GOQ) department. The tools will be used across different teams in GOQ to help improve efficiency on logistic process. Candidate will have chance to build these tools from scratch and encourage using latest SW technology for development.
• Collects requirements from different stakeholders and proposes specification based on the requirements.
• Exercises best software practice to ensure the tools quality.
• Performs code review of team member implementations to ensure the correct behavior of specifications and interpretation of associated data
• Writes/maintains test cases with every new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
• Proactively investigates new methodology and latest SW technology to help the tools become more scalable and maintainable
• Works with stakeholders in different locations to collaborate new features development and test plan
• Works with the team to develop software testing strategy
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of professional software engineering
• Proficient in Python/PHP and SQL
• Experience with AJAX, JQuery, JSON
• Experience with Open Source technologies and Linux operating system
• Experience in HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap
• Proficient in a source control system (preferably Git)
• Familiar with automation and system regression testing is a plus
• Familiar with MongoDB is a plus
• Knowledge on Perl, C++ and shell scripting are all a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills