At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The Finance Manager will report to the Director of Finance within Xilinx FP&A, leading a team of analysts. The position will be for the finance business partner for our Datacenter Group (DCG). Will be responsible for budgeting and planning for the business unit, revenue and product margin analysis, resource allocation support as well as ad hoc business support.
- Business Unit revenue and profitability analysis, quarterly analysis of results, mid and long term financial modelling as well as support for new product introductions.
- Core budgeting and planning – monthly/quarterly/annual forecast to actual variance analysis, spending forecasts and business transactional support.
- Partner with key leaders in DCG to provide strategic and financial support to operating decisions and act as key point of contact for interactions with the rest of the finance and accounting groups internally.
- Build and present clear and concise presentations on insights with strategic recommendations to company leadership.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient at identifying key issues quickly, able to define, perform, and lead analysis with direct reports as well as cross functional influence.
- Knowledge of MS Office package. Advance Excel and Financial modeling skills required, experience with Alteryx and Tableau a plus
- Self-driven; Initiative to solve problems and deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and to cope with multiple requests at the same time
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting and GAAP principles
- Semiconductor industry experience a plus
- Degree in Business, Finance or related fields. Top tier MBA and/or CFA a plus.
- 5+ Years of experience in relevant Finance roles
- Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment.