Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction. For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency
• Technical lead for a team of 3-6 engineers.
• Design, documentation and execution of system integration and validation tests for O-RAN radio units (O-RUs).
• Support of engineering lab and field trials.
• Test plans, test setups and test automation for qualification, certification and characterization testing.
• Writing of (customer) user guidelines.
• Review and testing of product requirements and customer requirements.
• Develop solutions for customer acceptance testing.
• Interface between customer testing and internal engineering teams.
• Remote control of development platform and tester hardware.
• Failure analysis using equipment traces and debugging tools
• Verification of error corrections
• University / University of applied sciences / University of cooperative education: Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
• Main focus on Telecommunication Engineering desired
• Sound knowledge cellular communication systems
• Knowledge in digital and RF design especially for active antenna systems
• Knowledge in cellular requirements and tests (3GPP, FCC, O-RAN…)
• Basics in Environmental Product Test Standards (IEC, ETSI, Telcordia,…)
• Knowledge in wireless system integration of baseband and (active) radio.
• Leadership skills.
• Knowledge in Python, Matlab, etc
• Practical knowledge of development flows and release management.
• Communication skills (negotiating customer requests and timelines, presenting test results)
• Team-oriented and self-reliant working style
• Experience in similar role
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.