At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Drive successful adoption of Xilinx DSP and AI Engines.
- Drive best-in-class development flows and methodologies for the Xilinx DSP and AI Engine.
- Develop and run tests to measure bandwidth and latency for different application.
- Define and develop customer demos and example designs.
- Create customer-facing technical collateral, including proof-of-concept designs, illustrating design flows, methodologies, and competitive differentiation for Xilinx AI Engine-enabled algorithms.
- Document best practices in Xilinx documentation and Wiki.
- Develop training and marketing material for Xilinx Field and customers.
- Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition, and use this information to determine what features to build for DSP and AI Engine.
- Support high-profile engagements to success, including hardware design, software programming, performance optimization, power analysis and lab debug.
- Experience with SIMD/vector/DSP programming, optimization and debug techniques.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with DSP and Machine Learning.
- Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs.
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures.
- Experience with FPGA design, Matlab and Model Composer.
- Strong C/C++ programming and Python scripting skills.
- Experience with DSP library development and programming techniques tightly coupled to hardware engines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, field and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with engineering, marketing, customers, FAEs and sales to deliver timely solutions
- Desire to be hands on with Xilinx tools, devices, boards and software.
- Good understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tools flow.
- Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems.
- Experience with embedded processors systems.
- Experience with CUDA and/or GPU-based acceleration.
- Experience with software drivers, frameworks and runtime management of subsystems heterogenous architectures
BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE/ECE
Years of Experience
10+ years of experience