At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Can be remote
- Work with business and technical product owners to forecast and analyze long term revenue projection and model various risk factors to long term revenue and perform sensitivity analysis to assess impact
- Perform strategic analyses to support critical business decisions. Present growth plans with strong business cases to senior leaders for approval and investment.
- Analyze various market verticals and maintain detailed market models in collaboration with various product owners to evaluate available and addressable markets (TAM & SAM) for each vertical
- Research various new business initiatives and work with internal and external stakeholders and create business cases to evaluate business viability
- Create periodic and ad hoc executive presentations to outline the state of the business and various business initiative
- Deliver reporting & analysis including executive reporting, goal cards, product pipeline performance, and other ad hoc reports
- Reinforce adherence to metric definitions and data sources across all teams and regions
- Maintain data integrity and become the single point of truth for our executive scorecards, reporting and dashboards
- Continuously explore opportunities to make dashboard development, delivery and maintenance more efficient to deliver better end user experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to mine and analyze large sets of data and articulate trends
- Extreme attention to detail and ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Ability to translate business concepts and ideas into an accurate, error checked model (e.g. in Excel)
- Can conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of problem-solving methods to inform data analysis approach
- Advanced Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
BS with 8+ years of exp or MS with 6+ years of exp or PhD with 3+ years of exp, preferably in a technical field/ or related equivalent
MBA is strongly preferred
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.