At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Adapt Xilinx Technology to real-world applications and provide deep technical support on embedded design. Specifically, the support work will include the SoC PS/PL architecture and partition, embedded OS support, driver modification and debug, on-board debug etc.
- Analyze customer system spec and demands, identify the design challenges, and demonstrate Xilinx SoC performance benchmark and create PoC design for the key customers and design opportunities.
- Write developer articles, make videos and various outbound collaterals showing FPGA acceleration using C/C++ targeting CPU and GPU developers
- Work closely with both sales and Vitis engineering/marketing to strengthen Xilinx SW & AI brand
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of industry experience in embedded processor including software stack, driver and application SW
- Solid programming experience in C / C++
- Solid knowledge of PCIe system and DMA drivers
- Strong experience with embedded linux driver developing and debug
- Prior experience delivering production quality software on Embedded Systems
- Prior hands-on experience with Zynq or Zynq MPSoC is plus
- Strong experience with system bring up, system level trouble shouting, failures debugging is preferred
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to work with multiple groups
- Strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability, and communication skills in both Chinese and English.