At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Looking for a self-motivated, customer service oriented person to be part Xilinx Global Customer Master Team
The Data Management Specialist will be:
- Required to keep abreast of business changes, while performing Customer Data Management
- Expected to contribute towards driving process improvements and system efficiency enhancements
- Responsible for (not limited to):
- Processing Customer Data within Oracle / SAP following set standards and procedures and within established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Troubleshooting, and resolving any discrepancies in Customer Master information between source systems and the Hub
- Actively engaging with CrossFunctional Business, and IT teams to resolve Customer Data Management issues
- Generating Reports and Quality Metrics
- Support Finance Fiscal month-close for up to 2 days in the first week of each fiscal month in rotating shift: 6 am to 3 pm; 3 pm to 12 am
The successful incumbent must be/possess the following attributes:
- At least a Degree in Business Administration/Statistics or any discipline
- 1 - 5 years of experience in managing crossfunctional internal customers, with specific experience in utilizing various information management tools
- Good focus, accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with ability to learn new technical and nontechnical processes quickly
- Minimum of 1 year of handson experience using Oracle / SAP business application(s) is a must
- Prior knowledge in utilizing PowerBI, Tableau, or RPA preferred
- Some Research or Data Management experience is an advantage