At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is looking for a developer with expertise in modeling complex HW architectures for fast simulation in SystemC TLM/C++ and development of supporting productivity tools.
As part of the Device Simulation Modeling team, the candidate will be responsible for the definition, development, validation and release of SystemC simulation models and related productivity tools for Xilinx’s All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, 3D ICs and ACAP devices. Xilinx’s new hardware programmable SoC FPGAs and Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP) deliver most dynamic processor technology and are achieving record performances in Data Center, Wireless/5G, Automotive/ADAS and Emulation applications. These new applications and heterogeneous computing architecture brings in new challenges in simulation modeling, especially in fast simulation of large scale user designs that solve complex acceleration or AI/ML problems.
The position requires strong programming fundamentals in C++ and good understanding of System On Chip (SoC) hardware architecture.
• Bachelors in EE/CE/CS with 7 years or Masters in EE/CE/CS with 5 year of relevant experience
• Experience with software development C++
• Experience in object-oriented design and programming
• Self-sufficient and proficient in software development concepts and methods, coding, and debugging
• Experience with simulation modeling in SystemC TLM, UVM, Verilog or System Verilog
• Familiarity with hardware functional verification
• Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development and support costs
• Capable of developing a single project in its entirety
• Demonstrates technical flexibility and adaptability in developing in new and shifting software development and test environments
• Exposure to SoC performance analysis
• On-chip SoC protocols, such as AMBA or PCI-express
• Dynamic RAM (DDR/HBM) controllers and memory bandwidth optimization
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.