At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx’s production verification team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art test solutions for FPGAs, 3D-ICs, Programmable SoCs, and ACAPs. We are looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer to join our team of experienced and accomplished engineers.
As a DFT Engineer, you will be working with cutting-edge Xilinx devices, including next generation ACAPs. Based on TSMC’s 7nm technology, ACAPs are ideally suited to accelerate a broad set of applications in the emerging era of 5G, big data and artificial intelligence. As part of test solutions development, you will be using Xilinx industry leading Vivado Design Suite to develop RTL based test designs and Vitis Software Platform to develop diagnostic firmware for failure analysis.
In this position, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to use your design, debug, and verification skills to test, verify and validate FPGA Fabric resources in Combinatorial-Logic-Blocks (CLBs), Interconnect Matrices, and High-Speed Clock Distribution Networks. You will architect and develop test methodologies and flows for testing Xilinx devices, and in return, you will gain valuable hands-on experiences as part of your career development.
Key responsibilities for this challenging and rewarding opportunity include but are not limited to the followings:
• Verify pre-silicon functional behaviors using RTL simulations
• Develop high coverage and cost effective DFT test methodologies
• Create and implement test plans in Automatic-Test-Equipment (ATE) test environments
• Debug test patterns and deliver robust and stable manufacturing test flows
• Analyze test coverages to achieve excellent out-going qualities for every device
• Develop diagnostic firmware using C code and running in on-chip embedded Microcontroller to root cause failing mechanisms and improve manufacturing yields
• Characterize post-silicon performance across test conditions using volume manufacturing test data
• Write custom automation tools to facilitate test developments and debug test failures
• BS or MS in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering
Years of Experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience as IC Design / Verification / Product / Test / DFT Engineer
• Good understanding of IC design and verification concepts
• Good understanding of IC design test methodology and fault models analysis
• Knowledge of using industry standard IC design flows and tools
• Knowledge in VHDL / Verilog design languages
• Proficient in Perl / Python / TCL / Shell scripting languages running in Linux environment
• Experience in coding in C for embedded processors is highly desirable
• Experience in working with FPGA is a plus
• Must be a self-motivated individual to learn and adapt to new and dynamic situations due to unanticipated requirements
• Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and work well across different teams spanning multiple continents