Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction. For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology for 4G, 5G, and future generations of radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity.
Xilinx platforms enable mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO while delivering best in class power efficiency.
• Design, implementation, and verification of high efficiency power amplifiers using state-of-the-art semiconductor technologies for Xilinx adaptive antenna products.
• Mobile base station transmitter design and validation.
• Power Amplifier technology development taking advantage of digital assistance techniques based on Xilinx advanced Digital Front-End chipsets.
• Interaction with vendors, technology assessment, and component selection.
• Power Amplifier block specification definition and compliance testing.
• Transceiver performance optimization and problem solving.
• MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering with focus on RF and Power Amplifier Design.
• 3-5 years of experience in development of RF Power Amplifiers.
• Strong knowledge of RF design and techniques.
• Good understanding of Power Amplifier design process and topologies.
• Knowledge of power transistor semiconductor and packaging technologies.
• Proficiency in Keysight ADS circuit and EM simulation tools. Knowledge of Matlab is desirable.
• Hands-on knowledge of Power Amplifier and Transmitter test procedures and equipment.
• Understanding of DPD and CFR techniques.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Ability to work in fast paced team environment
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve everyday problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.