As a Datacenter Silicon Product Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the silicon products we are designing for datacenter customers are brought to market successfully. This will include working with the rest of the marketing team, customers, and engineering to:
- Enable tool support for new devices, features and operating modes
- Manage documentation creation for features
- Ensure. silicon packaging aligns to customer requirements and set priorities around packet rollout
- Ensure that new IP or operating modes to support customer use cases are developed by engineering
- Manage early access programs for documentation, tools, and first silicon with customers
- Set priorities based on initial customer demand for new features.
- Manage product requests and product change requests
- Manage forecasts for early operations planning
- Field training on upcoming devices and features.
This is a cross-functional role that will involve a specific focus on the silicon devices for datacenter customers while working with both the Xilinx Data Center Group as well as Central Products Group.
Years of Experience