At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Build and maintain production software on Linux (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu) and Windows
- Hands on knowledge on build scripts (gradle, cmake, maven) with ability to triage, identify, and resolve problems
- Identify infrastructure issues related to build and test
- Work closely with stakeholders across global sites
- Work closely with Developers to resolve failures, root cause analysis, and taking corrective actions
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins, teamcity, circleci) and pipelines
- Experience working in a DevOps role or software release management and deployments
- Expert level experience with Python, groovy
- Experience with revision control systems (Perforce, GITHub)
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Jenkins, or any other CI tools
- Build tools/script
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Containers and packaging tools
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Software/Computer Engineering
- 3+ years professional experience as a Software Engineer with at least 2+ years experience in DevOps or related areas