At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This senior FAE will be responsible for pre and post-sales support in Shenzhen, China supporting Xilinx major communication accounts.
Pre-sales tasks include winning designs using Xilinx FPGA devices, delivering technical presentations, demonstrating Xilinx's technologies
and working closely with the sales team to drive design wins. Post-sales tasks include assisting customer with their designs, lab debug, training customers, design conversions, benchmarks,
and working with marketing and factory to improve the overall experience.
· Align customer design requirements with our technology and assist with proposal development
· Identify sales opportunities
· Technical solution creation(eg: hardware, software demos, example designs)
· Guide customers through their design process
· Provide onsite support, and solving real time problems including software tool issues, RTL and simulation assistance, HW lab debug, embedded system bring up.
· Train customers and other FAEs on the team
· Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
· Solid communicator, fluent in both Chinese & English verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
· At least 5 years of FPGA design or support experience
· Experience in telecommunications esp wireless industry is preferred·
· Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
· Perform complex work involving a wide range of difficult problems. Exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making ability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to these problems
· Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
· Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method