At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Be part of Xilinx’s analog/mixed signal IP design team responsible for the design and development of next generation IOs, high speed memory (LPDDR5, DDR5, gDDR6, HBM2/HBM3, chip-to-chip,…) and chip-to-chip Gbps proprietary PHY IP solutions. Responsibilities include
- Definition, review and sign-off on IP top level and component level specifications
- AMS components circuit and layout design
- Supervise pre-silicon layout, post-silicon characterization and debug.
- Support product bring-up and debug , and Sign-off on test-plans and characterization reports.
- Interface with SOC teams, system HW/SW teams, and global manufacturing teams.
BS with 8+ years of exp or MS with 6+ years of exp or PhD with 3+ years of exp in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related equivalent
- Experience in high speed serial and/or parallel mixed signal PHY/IO designs
- Strong fundamentals and knowledge of mixed signal circuit architecture and design techniques for receiver/transmitter and PLL/DLL/clocking.
- Hand-on design experience in multi-Gbps serial (PCIE, USB, …), parallel high BW memory interface PHY/IOs (DDR4/DDR5, HBM2/HBM3, gDDR5/gDDR6, …) and chip-to-chip links PHY IPs owning
- Experience in mixed signal design circuit blocks such as digital/analog DLLs, duty cycle corrector, clock and data recovery, clock mixer, …
- Experience in low power design techniques for high speed/custom digital circuit (e.g. CMOS/CML high speed design for counters, dividers, …) design and analysis including transistor level timing sign-off
- Solid understanding of power, area and performance trade-offs in mixed signal IP design
- Design Experience in FinFet advanced CMOS process nodes 16nm/7nm and below coupled with a solid understanding of transistor device performance and fundamentals
- Proficient in AMS design flows, tools, and methodologies. Familiar with Cadence schematic capture, virtuoso, Spectre and/or HSPICE circuit simulation tools
- Work with project-manager, system architects, IC designers and physical designers to guarantee quality/timely deliverables meeting project’s schedule and technical requirements
- Track record of successfully taking designs to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills able to operate without direct supervision but also work cross-functionally, cross-geographies collaborating and being part of a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic/fast paste environment.
- Exhibit strong initiative and ownership of tasks and responsibilities. Seek help proactively as well as share and pass on knowledge