At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Manages and converts demand to a master schedule to meet customer deliveries
- Performs analysis to proactively identify potential shortages and drives expedites to close the gap
- Proactively analyze to identify and minimize excess supply during the NPI product phase
- Accountable to meet KPIs: program milestones, on time delivery to customers, and revenue targets
- Responsible for continuous supply and demand tracking and analysis and action as needed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues or identify innovative solutions
- Able to work with all levels and functions of the organization
- Drives continuous improvement of NPI systems, processes and models
- Facilitate or represents NPI Operations in group discussions or meetings
- Growth mindset, team player, collaborative, solid deductive reasoning
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, Good at Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well with cross functional teams and in a matrix organization
- Pro-active, resourceful, and able to multitask in dynamic conditions
- Solid understanding of the semiconductor supply chain and manufacturing flow desired
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle is desire
MS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Operations Research, or BS with 2+ years work experience
Years of Experience
1-2+ years of work experience