At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx Board Operations is looking for a Senior Mfg Test Engineer to support ASIC Bench Testing and Functional Testing of FPGA based Printed Circuit Board Assemblies.
- Optimize test procedures and test strategies for PCBA testing.
- Work closely with Board Design Engineering, cross platform teams, hardware and software teams to test and debug product features during new product development and introduction.
- During Board design phase, review and analyze the hardware / system design and provide Design For Test (DFT) suggestions to maximize Manufacturing Testing effectiveness.
- Implement and deploy test solutions at contract manufacturers and Optimize Test Cycle Time.
- Modify test scripts to enhance automated board testing.
- Provide training to board manufacturing vendors.
- Analyze test failures or RMAs and work with Board Engineering and Manufacturing partners to resolve.
- Support RMA activities including root cause analysis, implementation and verification of containment, corrective and preventive actions.
- Test Yield improvement and Test automation & efficiency.
- Drive and review product quality gate with FMEA, Control Plan and OCAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent required.
- 7+ Years’ experience as a Test Engineer.
- Manufacturing Test Development (hardware & software) experience preferred.
- Must have solid failure analysis skills.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Solid experience in supporting test processes for assemblies, ideally with ASICs and High-speed signals system level testing.
- Should be well versed with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, PERL and Linux/Unix Shell
- Should have good understanding of IEEE Std. 1149.1 “Test Access Port and Boundary Scan Architecture”.
- Software coding experience (Labview, TestStand) is a plus.
- Experience with Xilinx tools (Vivado, PetaLinux etc.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with third party APIs is a plus.