At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As an individual contributor the successful candidate will be responsible for demand management in the Customer Operations organization within Xilinx Operations.
The key responsibilities include managing supply assurance, building strong customer/distributor relationships, project management to drive process development and improvements, and promoting the supply chain as an advantage for Xilinx.
Managing supply assurance includes responsibilities such as monitoring new products for seamless transition into volume production, review and analysis of customer/distributor forecasts, review customer/distributor backlog and expedite requests, cross functional engagement with factory teams, and identifying actions to drive improved delivery performance.
The emphasis of this customer-facing role is the candidate’s ability, within the purview of Operational & Supply Chain-oriented situations, to build strong relationships, simultaneously manage a variety of situations effectively, quickly prioritize key initiatives, and operate independently for most assigned functions.
Support all customer operations related activities and projects as assigned.
Must have the ability to engage, influence, and arbitrate between multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree, B.S. in Business or related discipline, Supply Chain/ Operations/ emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite: Excel/PowerPoint/Visio and database reporting tools (SQL, OBIEE, etc.), familiarity with Oracle/SAP is preferred
Years of Experience
- 6+ years experience preferred in Supply Chain, Operations or relevant manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of supply chain, with good quantitative and strong analytical skills. Organised and precised.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic priorities and approaches to meet objectives & deliver results.
- Ability to work within dynamic cross-functional team environment.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communication skills, and be open minded.
- Demonstrated operational management experience, with track record of developing and improving organizational performance, successful project execution and delivery.