At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
As part of Datacenter solutions architecture team, we are recruiting a system or solution architect with a passion for Machine Learning, Video analytics to lead the custom engagements, definition, and specification of Xilinx next-generation ML solutions. With AI/ML knowledge, specifying and developing new solutions and architectures for machine learning, video analytics and NLP.
- Solution level architecture
- Must understand ML/AI market trends
- Need to have an understanding of fundamental AI/ML/DL algorithms
- Need to have an understanding of major AI applications in DC, e.g., video analytics, NLP, and recommendation systems.
- Must have a complete understanding ML datacenter workload from both HW and SW
- Comfortable in architecture discussion with system/software architects, system-level architecture
- FPGA experience is desired
- Customer engagements:
- Should be able to present to all customers on presale engagement, drive presales activities
- And collect customer requirements and propose system-level acceleration solutions
- Will cover Tier 1 and 2 datacenter customers in the relevant area
- Must be involved in PoC creation, be an expert in showing live DEMOs and answer customer questions
- Should write application and driver code in python, C/C++
- Hands-on experience with major deep learning frameworks, such as tensorflow, pytorch, caffe, ONNX, and etc.
- Must have a complete understanding of competitive solutions, and be able to benchmark Xilinx solution against the competition
- Need to know how to customize the existing solution based on customer needs, work with local FAEs to support the customers
- Cross-functional team and ecosystem partner engagements:
- Work with internal development teams, sales, marketing and planning teams
- Understand internal and external solutions
- Collaborate with independent hardware and software ecosystem partners to jointly define differentiated solutions using Xilinx technology for datacenter acceleration applications
- Must write white papers and application notes to promote Xilinx solutions
- 20% time travel is required
- Foundational skills/work experience using Python, PytTorch, Tensorflow,
- Experience or coursework in FPGA digital design
- MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of industry experience
Education Requirements: Master or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
Years of Experience: 10+ years of industry experience as a Solutions or Systems Architect, or related occupation.
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.