At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This FAE position will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for all Data Center accounts in India. This position is responsible for all pre and post sales technical interactions with Xilinx customers and factory experts to maximize Xilinx presence in customer accounts.
This position requires an individual with excellent organizational and communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills with a good balance of FPGA, hardware, system architecture and application software expertise. The successful candidate must demonstrate proven experience in customer engagement, excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. The ability to develop strong internal (sales, marketing, engineering) and external (customer) relationships is required
Good to have Skills:
• Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx products like accelerator cards, development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure success
• POC design creation to demonstrate Xilinx’s values on silicon, HW acceleration, performance, etc. to create design wins
• Provide technical leadership and guidance that focuses on design win strategies for all customer opportunities
• Analyze customer needs, and compare Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products
• Collaborate with field and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers
• Code and implement circuits to demonstrate efficient use of Xilinx technology and competitive advantages to secure design wins
• Provide all post-sales support, including lab debug, timing closure and analysis, RTL coding and simulation, pinout creation, power analysis, and board design feedback
• Provide regular feedback to Xilinx management and factory experts on the needs of the customer base
Years of Experience