At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Director of Global Demand Campaigns/Integrated Marketing is responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, selecting targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for direct and indirect sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of Web technologies in demand creation is essential.
This role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, communications, product/solution marketing and field/regional marketing.
• Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive increased MQLs
• Work with product/solution marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage
• Manage and own the global integrated marketing campaign calendar and workflow
• Interlock with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
• Work with Web site resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
• Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
• Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
• Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
• Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, designers, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
• Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
• Manage and adhere to budget
• Sales (inside/field/channel)
• Web/Internet marketing
• Communications/reputation management
• Product/solution marketing
• Marketing operations
Technologies Supporting the Role
• Marketing automation (Marketo experience preferred)
• Sales force automation
• Web content management
• Web analytics
• Business intelligence tool
• Number of marketing qualified leads, marketing qualified to sales accepted leads, sales accepted to sales qualified leads, sales qualified leads to close
• Minimum 5 years hands on working knowledge of Marketing Automation Strategy & Execution scaling global integrated campaigns within an Enterprise company (prefer 3+ years Marketo experience).
• Percentage of pipeline uniquely sourced
• Percentage of pipeline influenced
• Percentage of revenue sourced
• Database growth
• Response metrics (delivery, opens, clicks)
• Cost per inquiry, cost per lead, cost per won deal
• Program utilization (when a shared service)
• BA or BS degree
• MBA in marketing or related business degree strongly preferred