The Analog Mixed Signal team design high performance analog and digital circuits such as ADCs, DACs,
references, sensors and high speed interfaces which are integrated into FPGA devices.
These devices are used in a variety of applications such as automotive,
wireless communications and medical imaging.
At Xilinx, the successful candidate will be trained in the use of advanced design and
verification tools and will be mentored by experienced design engineers.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team executing projects in advanced 7nm Fin FET CMOS manufacturing processes.
• Experience in design of high performance data converters and / or high speed (GHz) circuits
• Experience in designing a range of analog circuits such as amplifiers, oscillators, reference circuits and comparators.
• Excellent understanding of process technology and the influence on circuit behavior
• Excellent understanding of circuit simulators and simulation techniques
• Ability to create innovate circuits and identify novel circuit techniques
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are also required
• Ability to work well as part of a team