DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
The Product Marketing Engineer position is in the Software and AI marketing group, located in San Jose (California) or Longmont (Colorado), for an expert marketing engineer to focus on scaling technical expertise and driving product requirements. The successful candidate will work closely with customers, the Xilinx field, market segment architects and R&D to enable the next generation of designs.
· Drive definition of Xilinx software development tools, libraries, and frameworks for embedded systems
· Create marketing requirements documents, including proof-of-concept designs, illustrating design flows, methodologies, and competitive differentiation for software frameworks and domain-specific SDKs for use on Xilinx FPGAs and ACAPs
· Drive the evolution of tools and features related to Xilinx embedded software by collaborating with engineering and helping drive tool features.
· Drive best-in-class development flows and methodologies for embedded software development
· Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition, and use this information to determine what features to build for embedded software tools
· 10+ years of industry experience with software development including GPU programming, embedded Linux, Yocto, and debug techniques.
· Strong Yocto, Embedded SW programming and Python skills
· Solid understanding of industry best practices for embedded software development and deployment
· Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs is a plus
· Experience with both Linux and RTOS environments
· Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems is a plus.
· Experience with FPGA design is a plus.
· Experience with machine learning inference is a plus.
· Experience with Jupyter Notebooks is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups.
• BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience with embedded systems software development, optimization and deb