At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Researches, evaluates, analyses and develops reference designs or proof-of-concept demos in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and present Xilinx solutions.
- Works closely with Xilinx sales and FAEs to drive design wins.
- Builds deep relationship with customers’ key technical stakeholders and serves a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects.
- Provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Xilinx segment marketing and product development teams and collaborate with factory experts, field support and 3rd parties to integrate and deploy system level solutions, including both software and hardware.
- Evangelizes and articulates Xilinx solutions for the video related applications in ProAV, Broadcasting, Industrial, Automotive market segments through technical seminars, presentations and demonstrations. As needed, the video specialist also conducts internal and external trainings, and establish technical cooperation with external partners.
- As a senior level position, the video specialist is a highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (Master preferred) with 5+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and industry working experience in one or more of the computer vision and video processing applications, such as surveillance camera, audio/video broadcasting, automotive driving assistance system, professional video processor, medical imaging product, etc.
- Familiar with relevant designs and algorithms in image/video processing, such as ISP, video resizing, warping, video format conversion recognition etc., and compression algorithms, such as NDI, JPEG/MPEG, H.264/265, etc., and be able to implement efficient computing strategies using both software and underlying hardware characteristics
- Familiar with embedded systems, especially ARM SoC, hands-on experience with Xilinx MPSoC design and VCU design is preferred
- Good understanding of video related interface/sensor, such as HDMI, DP, SDI, MIPI, etc. and be able to analyze and debug related problems
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA design and implementation is desired, and HLS knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, experience working with customers in a pre-sale process a plus
- Requires up to 30% travel