At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve everyday problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world-class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This Xilinx Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager will be responsible to manage Customer Account Sales and Channel Sales programs for Data Center Group. This position is based on Xilinx headquarter in San Jose but will work with a variety of teams, including sales, business development, channel partners, and geographically dispersed enablement teams.
- Support APAC and EMEA sales with key account activities. Be the full-fledged factory contact and resource to support regional activities in the field.
- Understand overall customer project and development processes to ensure functional organizational goals will meet requirements and schedule with appropriate resourcing. Interface with FAE, Engineering, Legal, Business Ops, GHQ to ensure timely delivery of projected revenue.
- Support in periodic reports out to mgmt. to ensure transparency and predictability in the sales process.
- Coordinate factory support and resources for customer relationship management such as online and offline events, PR, and branding opportunities.
- Drive resolution of complex customer project issues by working and interfacing with different internal teams.
- Support in sales activities in understanding, tracking, and managing risk evaluation, proper escalation, and final resolution and work around planning.
- Drive various regional GTM efforts. Monitor progress, status, and result
- Collaborate with PBM (Partner Business managers) and partners to develop and execute against a go-to-market strategy
- Identifying and addressing tactical barriers to channel sales growth
- Project planning of schedule, scope, resource allocation, goals, and milestones. Routine cross-function communication and sync-up.
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Reporting: in coordination with the Sales Management team and PBMs, defines and implements performance assessment and forecast process for channel partners. Own and report on VAR performance and participate in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders to drive for revenue forecast transparency and predictability
- Drive alignment with partner enablement functions to build and maintain partner training to stay relevant in the newest Xilinx offerings.
- Bachelor equivalent education, Master degree or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in program management and sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Self-motivated, creative, results-oriented team-player, with experience of partnering with cross-functional teams and managing internal stakeholders
- Problem-solving oriented, with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds
- Thorough knowledge of and proven ability to demonstrate sales and marketing principles and practices
- Experience in the data center industry highly preferred