Xilinx is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated senior software engineer to be part of our Data Center Solutions team in Hyderabad. This is an exciting position which requires an engineer to demonstrate strong technical leadership in Xilinx Storage solutions. Engineer will be involved in system creation and Linux driver development for IP’s from Xilinx. This position requires strong debugging skills, good knowledge of FPGA development flow, and embedded applications.
Join us in delivering innovative IP solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world class storage solutions on Xilinx All Programmable Platform
* B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 7+ years of experience in application development in Linux environment.
* Experience in linux device driver development.
* Experience in storage, NVME, RDMA protocol based solution development.
* Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers is preferred.
* Experience with embedded processors such as ARM
* Experience with industrial standard devices e.g. Ethernet, PCIe, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO and Memory architectures DDR/SDRAM/DMA
* Experience in high performance and low latency SRIOV-capable PCIe-subsystem drivers for compute and network acceleration, kernel-mode and user-mode Ethernet NIC drivers is an advantage
* Knowledge of datacenter networking development such as Overlay Protocols (NVGRE, VxLAN etc), Stateless Offload (RSO/TSO etc), Stateful Offload (SSL/ToE etc), Packet Processing (Tunneling, ECMP, Load Balancing etc) is desired
* Experience in DPDK/ODP, NFV acceleration and RDMA (TCP/IP, RoCE) capability is an advantage
* Strong understanding of programming using C/C++ and should have working experience in driver/application development.
* Strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is must.
* Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and provide solution as per their requirements.
* Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
* Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills