At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- This role will focus on general building maintenance tasks that support corporate related operations and functions.
- Technician will be required to work in a team environment and independently to carry out routine building/equipment inspections, repairs, and other various physical work activities as directed by supervisor.
- Minor HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting activities will be necessary to keep buildings and assets operating reliably and efficiently.
- Heavy focus on customer service and internal communication within team is essential.
- Must be determined, results oriented and have strong oral/written communications skills
- Basic knowledge and operation of power & hand tools
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, & HVAC systems
- Basic knowledge of building systems and associated maintenance activities
- Ability to work with Facilities Maintenance Software Systems- Work Request System/Create Job Plans/PM Schedules
- Contractor Services Coordination
- Performs Routine Conference Room Set-Ups and Event Set-ups
- Basic computer application skills including MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Ability to use ladders and lift 50lbs.
- Demonstrated ability as a creative thinker and problem resolution skills.
- Must be flexible to work overtime after hours and on weekends to support the Facility and able to maintain a positive attendance record.
- Ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Energy, Focus, and drive to achieve quality results
- All candidates require a valid CA Driver’s License and will undergo a background check.
- A High School diploma or GED is mandatory, secondary school or trade school certification is an asset.
- 1+ years’ experience in Facilities or related construction field.
- Previous experience of Facilities related work experience is a plus.