At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- The candidate will be responsible for different design stages in the RTL to GDS implementation.
- The candidate will design, implementation RTL for complex digital and analog blocks using Verilog/System Verilog.
- The candidate will be responsible for physical design flows (synthesis with DFT, place and route) and work on Static Timing Analysis.
- The candidate will work closely with Functional Verification teams to support block level verification (constrained-random and/or directed verification environments using System Verilog and UVM).
- The candidate is expected to have strong scripting skills in Perl, Tcl, Shell and/or other languages to support existing & develop new design automation tools/flows for the varied aspects of the design implementation.
- The candidate is expected to work with various design groups across different disciplines in different geographical locations.
- The candidate is expected to have regular communication with project teams worldwide to resolve issues and ensure targeted goals.
- BS with 3+ or MS with 1+ or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related equivalent
- RTL design implementation of Digital/Analog blocks using Verilog/System Verilog.
- Knowledge in VLSI design, Design Automation, IC design.
- Basic knowledge of EDA Tools (like Synopsys DC Compiler, Primetime, VCS, Cadence Virtuoso).
- Knowledge of Physical Design (floor planning, synthesis, place & route) and Static Timing Analysis is preferred.
- Experience with UVM/OVM and/or Verilog, System Verilog test benches, BFMs and usage of simulation tools/debug environments is preferred.
- Basic understanding of FPGA architecture and customer usage model is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cadence SPICE, IC compiler is a plus.
- Experience with Silicon debug/validation at the tested and board level is a plus.
- Proficiency in Perl, Tcl, Shell, Python and/or other scripting language.
- Experience creating internal and/or customer facing detailed documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated team worker with ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.