At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Lead Assembly & Package Engineering New Product / Package introduction
- Interface and coordinate with cross-functional teams at Xilinx & OSAT on package selection, package design, and feasibility analysis
- Work with OSAT, substrate vendors and internal teams to define assembly baseline processes, decide package BOM, and establish package design rules that optimize for performance, reliability, yield, and cost for a variety of projects
- Work with foundry and OSAT vendors to bring packaging solutions from qualification to high volume manufacturing
- Engineering Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical/Mechanical/Materials Science/Physics
- 15+ years’ experience in semiconductor packaging process, design and material development
- Expert in packaging assembly processes including SMT, die prep, die attach, flip chip, underfilling, wire bonding, molding, singulation, and back-end processes
- Expert in materials characterization and analysis, DOE, reliability standards, and FA techniques
- In depth knowledge on large FCBGA package, MCM package, 2.5D packaging and 3D packaging technology
- Excellent communication skills that can enable the candidate to work well with internal, cross functional teams and overseas suppliers
- Ability to work independently and take on projects with minimum supervision
- Excellent engineering problem solving skills with strong physics and fundamentals
- Familiar with package design software, APD, AutoCAD, etc. and simulation tools, Ansys, etc
- Strong program management skills