At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Position: System Level Verification Engineer
- Will be responsible for testing and verifying Xilinx product offering
- Work closely with your team and cross site stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliverables
- Be part of a team focused on verification of Xilinx UltraScale+ MPSoC and Versal solutions
- Test planning and execution for end-to-end system creation including h/w configuration to software execution on board
- Customer usage focused testing of Zynq Ultra Scale+ MPSoC and Versal solutions for various components and mapping it to test coverage
- Low speed / high speed peripherals
- Interactions across Processor and Fabric portions of chip
- Interact with multiple teams across Xilinx to cover testing, including bare metal, linux and OS hosted environments
- Strong expertise in debugging and root-cause analysis, reporting failures, problem recreation and verification of the fixes
- Develop verification methodologies for efficient testing, focused towards finding critical defects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent communication skill for working remotely with global team
- BS in EE or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience (or MS in EE with 3+ years’ experience)
- Strong understanding of ARM processor based s/w development and debug
- Good understanding of embedded systems including device drivers, developing and debugging bare-metal as well as Linux based applications
- Strong debugging skills using software tools, debuggers as well as at the board level debugging
- Architecture: ARM architecture 32/64 bits
- Programming languages: C, Assembly, embedded applications programming
- Software Tools: Basic user level understanding of compilers, assemblers, linkers, debuggers gdb, other debuggers (e.g. RVDS) using debug on board
- Scripting: Good knowledge in Python/PERL/TCL/C-Shell
- Experience with linux based embedded systems or any other RTOS is preferred.
- FPGA basics, FPGA tools flow, using Xilinx FPGAs is preferred.
- Ability to drive software/hardware verification projects at all stages from planning to implementation
- Understanding of domain specific IPs (e.g., PCIe, SATA, Ethernet)
- Understanding of SDK, other eclipse based tools is preferred