At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Responsible for the development of automatic testing tools, cooperate with developer on software integrate testing and debugging.
Coordinate products Internal/Release test, analysis testing data and control the product quality.
1. Familiar with Linux operation and shell script, C / C ++ and Python programming;
2. Familiar with Jenkins, jira, git tools.
3. Understand with mainstream deep learning frameworks (such as Caffe, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.)
4. Experience in software testing and verification, self-sufficient in software debugging and submit bug.
5. Strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability and cooperative spirit.
Nice to have
6. Software develop experience.
7. Familiarity with FPGA hardware debugging.
Bachelors in EE/CE/CS with 3 years or Masters in EE/CE/CS with 1 year of relevant experience.