DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of working across organization boundaries to define requirements, solve complex problems and drive programs to successful completion.
- Intense collaboration, thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Experience And Skills
• Design: Very strong experience in Opto-electronic package mechanical design (assembly, substrate, stiffener/heat spreader), single mode/multi-fiber breakout, strain relief, termination and connectorization design
• Process: Single mode/multi-fiber alignment and attach, strain relief techniques and adhesives, Flip Chip Assembly. Knowledge in Silicon Photonics package reliability is highly desired.
•Vendor and Project Management: Work with 3rd party, foundry and OSAT to bring packaging solution from concept to HVM
•CAD: Strong experience with Creo Is required and it will be plus to have SolidWorks
•FEA: FEA experience using ANSYS is a plus
•Industrial experience: very strong experience in process development and mechanical design of Silicon Photonics packages or modules and productization
•Manufacturing: Excellent knowledge of DFM (Design for Manufacturing), including experience with
volume manufacturing in Asia as well as North America.
•Lab Skills: Experience with Design of Experiments, instrumentation, data acquisition and analysis,
including uncertainty analysis. This is to cover:
Mechanical pressure measurement,
Mechanical warpage using Shadow Moire’, DIC
Knowledgeable with FIB, SEM, TMA, DMA, MTS, X-ray, C-SAM, T-SAM
Ph.D. or M.S. in Opto-Mechanical Engineering or related field is required from a top tier university