At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Senior Finance Manager, R&D
This position supports the Central R&D organization and company-wide portfolio analysis and investment analytics.
· Business partner to E-Staff member in providing valuable financial insight and decision support
· Budgeting and Planning for the Central R&D functions which include central hardware and software engineering, product marketing and product planning groups
· In-depth HC/compensation and capex analytics as well as non-labor spending analysis; budget management and variance analysis within Corporate accuracy goals
· Process and system owner of labor survey and company-wide portfolio analysis
· In-depth program analytics as well as investment analysis
· Continuous improvement on existing processes and analysis as well as developing new metrics to help measure business performance
· Ability to roll up the sleeves and take ownership and initiative to drive change working collaboratively across functions
· Manage a team of 5 and develop team to the next level to build skills and capabilities to improve results and career opportunities
· Work within internal Finance/Accounting team and across business groups to streamline financial reports and processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
· 6 – 10 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role; semiconductor experience preferred
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
· Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other finance visualization tools
· Experience in budgeting and planning including development of annual and quarterly budgets, forecasting and variance analysis
· Experience in program managing new process or system development
· Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent time management and people management skills
· Excellent data understanding and presentation skills with the ability to deliver key messages and findings to executive management team in a crisp and concise manner
Years of Experience