At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide Cost accounting support (including month end close) to Finance and Manufacturing Operations.
- Ensure compliance to SOX controls, standard operating procedures and accounting standards.
- Work with IT, Finance and Operations to ensure system changes are thoroughly tested and issues resolved prior to implementation.
- Drive continuous process improvements which make cost accounting activities more efficient and less error-prone via Microsoft Access databases.
- Perform inventory reserve analysis and generate reports for management.
- Prepare account reconciliations and analysis for inventory and cost of goods sold.
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accountancy with 3 years of working experience in the semiconductor or high-tech industry.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and details.
- Highly meticulous and comfortable working with massive data, spreadsheets and formulas.
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate with multi-department team and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel & Access) applications and Oracle ERP systems.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding of accounting principles and best practices.