At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are now looking for toolchain engineer for Xilinx AI accelerator.
- Developing and testing toolchain especially compiler for Xilinx FPGA and ACAP based AI accelerator.
- Working closely with Algorithm and Quantization teams to learn many popular AI algorithms and support them with our AI accelerators.
- Working closely with IP teams to optimize the performance from both software and hardware perspective
Skills and Experience:
- Strong programming ability in C++ and Python
- Familiar with git, cmake and other development tools
- Basic knowledge of data structure and algorithm, algorithm optimization, image processing, neural network, computer architecture..
- Experience on development of compiler such as llvm is a good plus
- Experience on FPGA devlopment is a good plus
- Experience on IP design or verification is a good plus
- Experience on AI framework development or operator implementation is a good plus
- Experience on neural network training or quantization is a good plus
- Experience on Cuda/OpenCL programming on GPU is a good plus
- Experience on CI/CD system development is a good plus
Bachelor on EECS or above
Years of Experience